Electrical Return Policy
Returns must be done within fourteen (14) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item in your package or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or clearance goods). And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- In the interests of hygiene: headphones and Bluetooth headsets, Earphones, Personal Care Products, Health and Fitness products cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Once Used: All Electrical and kitchen appliances, home appliances, IT, cameras, accessories, Mattresses and Assembled Furniture.
- Display unit, auction items and clearance goods are strictly non-refundable. You are required to make a complete inspection to assess the item before purchasing. These items are sold on "as is, where is" basis.
- Personal care products.
- Some of the goods advertised on this website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should contact the manufacturer directly for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any). Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Malaysia Law - Sales Of Goods Act 1957. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.